Wristband colours will indicate if you are entitled to camp or not so please make sure you book the correct tickets.
If you wish to camp, you will need to book a weekend ticket with camping for each person. Camping costs £25 for each adult and £10 for each youth 11-17yrs. Camping is free for 0-10yrs and does not need to be booked.
If you need to add camping tickets to an existing order, you can only do so by calling Gigantic Tickets on 0115 807 7900.
NEW THIS YEAR: Our campsites open at 07:00 on Friday 25 August 2017. Please note: Gate 11 in Berwick Road will open at 06:00. You’ll be able to access ALL campsites from 07:00. Everyone arriving before 10:00 will come in through gate 11. No traffic permitted down Gravel Hill Lane until 10:00.
- Thursday camping is not permitted.
- We allow reasonable size tents but do expect you to be considerate and not erect all the berths of a 15 berth tent when there are only two of you!
- Cars can be parked by tents, caravans, campervans and motorhomes etc. and can be moved on and off site unless the weather is very wet. Awnings and gazebos are permitted but again please be considerate with the space you use.
- Camping pitches are not pre-bookable.
- There is no electric hook up available.
- Camping is not permitted in the car park field.
- We have designated quiet, late night and family areas.
- The festival provides free shower blocks, for all festival patrons.
- The campsite is suitable for seasoned and novice campers alike and is completely flat with roadways throughout the site.
- Camping is available from Friday 07:00-Tuesday 12:00
Please note: festival stewards (about 525), contractors, organisers and some MCs and artists will already be camping onsite when you arrive.