Access and facilities for people with disabilities
We try our best to make sure the festival is accommodating for people with disabilities.
- There is a designated camping area (not bookable in advance but big enough to accommodate everyone) situated close to wheelchair accessible flushing toilets and showers.
- The whole site is totally flat and has tarmac roadways.
- Battery charging is available for electric scooters and wheelchairs – ask our campsite wardens.
- Car parking space is reserved for Blue Badge holders.
Concessionary tickets (adult weekend tickets only)
Prices are tiered and like all other tickets, when they’re gone they’re gone. Please continue reading to find out if you qualify. Details below have changed since the previous festival.
- Concession tickets are for people aged 65+ (men & women), full time students, people claiming Universal Credit (UC), Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA), Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
- Customers requiring a carer may purchase a second weekend ticket at the concessionary price. Please provide proof of entitlement when you collect your tickets, or the full price will be charged.
- Proof of entitlement will be required when purchasing tickets during the festival weekend.
- Wristband colours will indicate if you are entitled to camp or not so please make sure you book the correct tickets. Camping is charged at the standard rate (£27 per person).
- Camping is only available with weekend tickets. Camping is not available as a stand-alone ticket or with day tickets.
Salop Mobility will also be on site (next to the stewards’ office) with wheelchairs and mobility scooters/power chairs to hire from £10 per day.