Enjoy on-site camping on our glorious riverside site
WRISTBAND COLOURS WILL INDICATE IF YOU ARE ENTITLED TO CAMP OR NOT SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BOOK THE CORRECT TICKETS.
If you wish to camp, you will need to book a weekend ticket with camping for each person. Camping costs £27 for each adult and £11 for each youth 11-17yrs. Camping is free for 0-10yrs and does not need to be booked.
If you need to add camping to an existing weekend tickets order, you can only do so by calling Gigantic Tickets on 0115 807 7900.
Thursday camping (ALL SOLD OUT)
To stagger arrivals and reduce the number of people arriving on site at the same time on Friday morning we are offering a limited number of camping tickets at £20 per vehicle for those weekend camping ticket holders who want to arrive between 3pm and 6pm on Thursday August 26th. You can book Thursday camping here.
Please note that facilities on Thursday will be restricted to toilets only and there will be no catering or entertainment available until Friday – Sorry all Thursday tickets have been sold
Otherwise, camping is available for weekend ticket holders only from Friday 07:00-Tuesday 12:00 (weekend ticket holders).
Please do not arrive in Shrewsbury before 06:00 when gate 11 in Berwick Road will be unlocked. All camping areas can be accessed from 07:00. No traffic will be permitted down Gravel Hill Lane until 10:00 (apart from pedestrians).
• Please be sensible and considerate with the amount of space you use and think of others.
• Cars can be parked by tents, caravans, campervans and motorhomes etc. and can be moved on and off site unless the weather is very wet. Please park your vehicle wisely and consider your use of space.
• Camping is only available with weekend tickets. Camping is not available as a stand-alone ticket or with day tickets.
• The festival provides free shower blocks, for all festival patrons.
• Camping pitches are not pre-bookable.
• Electric hook up is not available.
• We have designated quiet, late night and family areas.
• Camping is not permitted in the car park field.
• The campsite is suitable for seasoned and novice campers alike and is completely flat with roadways throughout the site.
Please note: festival stewards (about 450), contractors, organisers and some MCs and artists will already be camping onsite when you arrive.