Enjoy on-site camping on our glorious riverside site
WRISTBAND COLOURS WILL INDICATE IF YOU ARE ENTITLED TO CAMP OR NOT SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BOOK THE CORRECT TICKETS.
If you wish to camp, you will need to book a weekend ticket with camping for each person. Camping is free for 0-10yrs and does not need to be booked.
If you need to add camping to an existing weekend tickets order, you can only do so by calling Gigantic Tickets on 0115 807 7900.
Arrival is only permitted between 15:00 and 18:00. Each adult and youth wishing to camp will need a Thursday camping ticket. Under 10s camp for free. You are not allowed to save space for friends who do not have Thursday tickets. If you wish to camp together, you will need to meet up offsite before arriving. Please note that facilities on Thursday will be restricted to toilets and showers only. There are no Thursday events. Please note entertainment does not start until Friday afternoon.
Otherwise, camping is available for weekend ticket holders only from Friday 07:00-Tuesday 12:00 (weekend ticket holders).
Please do not arrive in Shrewsbury before 06:00 when gate 11 in Berwick Road will be unlocked. All camping areas can be accessed from 07:00. No traffic will be permitted down Gravel Hill Lane until 10:00 (apart from pedestrians).
Camping is permitted in the Severn stage field but vehicles are not allowed on/off this area after 10:45 daily – if you need to use your vehicle after that time, please move it to the main car park before 10:45. You’ll be able to use your car as normal after 19:00 on Monday.
Accessible camping is by the Sabrina Marquee.
• Please be sensible and considerate with the amount of space you use and think of others.
• Cars can be parked by tents, caravans, campervans and motorhomes etc. and can be moved on and off site unless the weather is very wet HOWEVER when you’ve set up camp, we’d very much appreciate it if you moved your car to the car park field. A free car park pass will be given to you on arrival to do so.
• Camping is only available with weekend tickets. Camping is not available as a stand-alone ticket or with day tickets.
• The festival provides free shower blocks, for all festival patrons.
• Camping pitches are not pre-bookable.
• There are a limited number of electric hook ups dotted around the site. They cannot be reserved in advance. A £40 fee will be collected from anyone using one.
• We have designated quiet, late night and family areas.
• Camping is not permitted in the car park field.
• The campsite is suitable for seasoned and novice campers alike. Some areas are uneven and there are tarmac roadways in some areas.
Please note: festival stewards (about 450), contractors, organisers and some MCs and artists will already be camping onsite when you arrive.